May 14, 2011

Time, or Ideas?

I've realized lately that contrary to what I had thought, it isn't that I don't have any ideas for blog posts, it's that I don't feel able to take the time to do the sort of posts I'd like... you know, ones about what I've been thinking, or various pictures, or maybe a story of some sort. I sometimes post an article that I read and found interesting, but I rarely post what I thought about it... Oh well. *shrugs*

A couple days ago Esther was 'complaining' about not being able to remember what school she'd done off her list for the day. So I asked for a copy of her lists and time assignments, and made her a nicer version that she's going to print off. My mom says she'll laminate it, and then Esther can use markers and cross off what she gets done as she does it. :)

It only took me an evening and part of the next day's morning to do it, and Esther's really happy with it. :)  She even requested a blank background to be able to write verses and such on. 


As always, click for the full-size images.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like! I think Benjamin needs one for his schoolwork. And his knee exercises. Jonathan & Caleb need one for their schoolwork, too.

For that matter, *I* need one for the boys' schoolwork, and one for all the other stuff I need to do!

:)

Unknown said...

Didn't you used to make charts and such like that?

Ruth said...

It's great, but I'm just under shock from seeing how many subjects were on that list!

Unknown said...

*chuckles* Esther doesn't get them all done every day, even though she'd like to! But yeah, it's quite a pile... I was slightly shocked myself typing it all in!

Post a Comment

I love comments! :) So please leave as many as you want...