September 16, 2010

Comic Amusement

I don't remember what 'trail' led me to the website these are taken from - looking up stuff about password security I think... but I thought they were amusing.  Although, um, some of them might only be interesting for those people who are computer freaks or something.  *rolls eyes* (For maximum space usage, I'm posting them at a small size, just click on the image and it'll come up larger - assuming you have javascript enabled.)

Also, because I have some friends who profess to be, shall we say, concerned with copyright (Vince, if you're reading this, yes! I'm talking about you *laughs*), I'll make the disclaimer right now that they offer an embed code right there on the site, so no squawking about legality.  :P







1 comment:

Elanor said...

Haha! Loved them dear!

Post a Comment

I love comments! :) So please leave as many as you want...