August 18, 2010

Just a Test...

I'm experimenting with the lightbox image viewer thing... so this is just a test to see if it works. Click on the picture, what happens?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Oh, the picture is one I made a few months ago - around Christmas, actually. It's one of my favorite 'gimps' ever!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

It opened up bigger in a new window. Very nice!

Abigail said...

from the e-mail, I got an error-page. from the blog, a slightly larger picture.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it needs special code to run properly, and that code isn't present in the email.

I edited it so that the pop-up is the correct size. It was just using the 'thumbnail' size. Any better?

Bethany said...

I was able to open the post from the e-amil link.

I thought everything was fine the first time.. ;)

Unknown said...

@Bethany, open the post, or open the picture overlay viewer? There's a difference. ;) Or maybe it's just that Abigail needs to enable some more javascript... *laughs*

Oh, well, maybe I was just being picky then. 'Cause it's supposed up open up to full size, and it seemed to just be a bit bigger than the picture in the post.

Post a Comment

I love comments! :) So please leave as many as you want...