Hmm... back in July, when I first started this blog, I wrote my posts in the "Compose" tab, regularly previewing, and poking my head in once or twice in the "Edit Html" tab. Now, I write in the "Edit Html" tab (and not just the regular one either, I'm using the 'Blogger in Draft' version), occasionally check the "Compose" tab to see how the fonts are showing up... and I *love* Draft's version of the previewing!! (Comes in very handy when working with photos.) Next thing you know, I'm going to be default typing the html formatting too! *rolls eyes* (Writing it myself, instead of getting Blogger to insert it for me.) Oh well, I guess that's just the way things go... Like working with computers; you start by uninstalling the programs you don't like, then you decide to skin some things, and the next thing you know you're 'hacking' system files to make your changes default. *laughs* Anyways, which do you use? "Compose", or "Edit Html"?
(Speaking of computers... I was just told by an 'expert' on a computer help forum... that my audio problems are probably caused by a corrupted registry. Hmm, I wonder how that could have happened... *starts searching for the lost halo*)
Here's a cute little .gif file I found floating around the web... Hope it makes you chuckle! (Thus, brightening your day as it did mine.)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! :) So please leave as many as you want...