July 22, 2010

Goodbyes

I've been thinking a lot about goodbyes lately. Partly because at this time last year, I was in the States... and partly because my best friend and I just had a conversation about one of our goodbyes...
I wrote this poem last November, and every time I think of goodbyes, I still think of it in these words...

[Edit: link to blog with the poem set to music...]

(Click on the picture to enlarge.)

5 comments:

Bethany said...

You should post the music to it!

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah, I should! *starts wondering how to manage that...*

Stijl.NU Webdesign said...

You could post a link to where Tinaya posted the music on her blog. :D

Dana said...

Such a good poem! :)

Unknown said...

Hey, that's an idea! I'll go find the link to her blog...

Thanks, Dana! :) I still sometimes have a hard time believing that *I* wrote it. It seems like it was someone else...

Post a Comment

I love comments! :) So please leave as many as you want...